Discovering the best way to maintain your Wright Stander Mower can be quite daunting and yet rewarding. It will help you to do certain maintenance works by yourself and save some of the money you would spend hiring a mechanic.
Knowing how to do some minor repairs by yourself can help you solve major problems before they emerge.
Here are some helpful tips that might help you get started on your path of getting the most out of your stander and prolonging its lifespan:
- How to change engine oil.
- How to change the hydraulic fluid.
- How to lubricate moving parts.
- How to clean your mower.
- How to change the wheelhubs.
- How to diagnose engine knocking sound.
- How to diagnose engine horsepower loss.
- How to check the condition of your spark plugs.
- How to sharpen the blades.
- How to clean the air filters.
- How to clean the exposed parts of your engine.
- How to replace the drive belt.
- How to replace deck cutter belts.
- How to adjust valve clearances.
- How to replace a broken hydraulic system belt.
- How to replace hydraulic hoses.
- How to replace the fuel filter.